--1 pc pre-printed textured art canvas (without framed)
--1 set acrylic paints
--1 set brushes(include 3pcs)
-- Instructions, you can follow it to paint.
--Accessories: hook + renderings
--The paint is easy to dry, when you don't use, cover the lid, If the paint is too dry, add 1-2 drops of water to stir evenly, remember don't too much.
--Wash the brush when you finish every day or change colors.
--The paint box corresponds to the number on the canvas, and the unmarked pigments correspond to the shaded part of the canvas
1. Acrylic paints are water-soluble and the dry paint can be dissolved by warm water or alcohol, they create a rich looking painting while being quick drying and easy to use.
2. If you find the paint dries, add little water with the presented dropper and stir lightly.
3. Always keep the pot close after use.
4. Use more than one coat to completely cover the numbers if need.
1. The Outline Chart of right side, which has the same contents on the Canvas, is to instruct you to use the right number of paints even if the numbers on Canvas Board have been fully covered with paints.
2. Numbers on Canvas indicate the paint pot colors and the area should be covered with the same number paint.
3. The gray area on Canvas and Outline Chart without numbers normally should be covered with the black color that does not have numbers on the pot.
1. Normally, you will get 3 brushes, the flat point one is using for the bigger area, the middle size sharp point brush and the sharpest one is for the smaller and smallest area.
2. Wash your brush often with water and smooth the bristles into a point before allowing them to dry.
3. In orders to make a nice point on your brush, roll the tip along the inside of the pot after loading paint.
4. Always clean up brush before transferring color.