Charcuterie Board Loon Lab Class Dec. 10th 2020If you're ready to wow your friends with new cheeseboard skills, or have an aesthetically pleasing Instagram feed, these classes are for you! We cover everything from how to choose your ingredients, how to correctly fold salami (yes, there IS a way!) to how to take a perfect photo that is Instagram ready, as you style a small cheeseboard with Kelsey, owner of The Board Loon.
Cost:$75.00 per person
About this experience
Each ticket includes:
- 11 inch custom wooden cheese board
- Fine Cheeses, Charcuterie and all additional accompaniments for creating the perfect board.
- Step-by-Step guidance in creating a charcuterie board led by Kelsey of The Board Loon
-A copy of The Board Loon's "How-To" Guide & "Tips & Tricks" handout to take home
- A jar of locally harvested honey
- Honey dipper
- Small personalized gift
- Perfect pairing suggestions
- Guidance & tips on how to to take Instagram worthy photos
- 1 entry to a special giveaway that will be announced at the end of class. There will be one winner!
- Learn a life skill that will transform you into the Hostess with the Mostest!
The best part? No cooking necessary!
My name is Kelsey, just a bored Minnesotan turned Wisconsin cheese head who loves to share the love of cheese, community, friends & celebrations by creating Custom Charcuterie Boards for all occasions.
I started making boards in 2016 for fun. I have always loved entertaining and being creative and crafty, so after I made my first board I was instantly hooked. I was able to create a beautiful piece of artwork and in turn, enjoy it with my friends and family.
I started posting my boards on Instagram & Facebook and got such positive feedback I decided to take it to the next level and make my little dream into a reality. In 2019 The Board Loon was born.
If I am not making boards, or teaching workshops - you can find me working my full time corporate sales job, relaxing with my husband, or making a recipe or craft I found off Pinterest (while listening to some Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin).
Follow me on Facebook & Instagram @TheBoardLoon for more up to date info on virtual & live class schedules