Deodorant Spray for Men - 2 oz
directions; shake before use spray on under arms, apply as needed. ingredients: witch hazel, vegetable glycerin, colloidal silver, pink himalayan salt, apple cider vinegar, grapefruit seed extract, rosemary antioxidant CO2 extract, essential oils of cypress, rosemary + bergaptene free bergamot.
One of the ways that our body is able to detox, is through our armpits. What comes out of your body, is a direct reflection of what goes in. If you are consuming toxic processed food products, pesticides, + chemical additives, you’re likely to smell much worse than if you’re eating clean. A clean food diet can cut down on body odor, if you choose the right foods. Red meat for instance will cause body odor, + body odor may be a symptom of gut health issues, which can be rectified with gut healing. Removing damaging foods like gluten + dairy, + implementing more healthier choices such as fermented food, probiotic supplements, fruits + vegetables will decrease your body odor, + increase your health.
INGREDIENT SPOTLIGHT; why we use certain ingredients.
Apple Cider Vinegar According to Dr. Joe Mercola, less than 10% of all breast cancer cases are thought to be related to genetic risk factors. The remainder, 90%, appear to be triggered by environmental factors. I implement raw, unfiltered organic, un-pasteurization ACV for a naturally occurring antibiotic + antiseptic that digests the bacteria created under your arms.
Colloidal Silver is a suspension of silver nano particles in distilled water. It can be applied topically or ingested internally + is safe for humans, animals + plants. I use colliodal silver in my deodorant because it is a germicide + disinfectant. Being antimicrobial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, + anti-parasitic, will kill odor causing bacteria
Pink Himalayan salt kills bacteria - nuff said.
Grapefruit Seed Extract fights infections, kills bacteria + fungus + is an incredible antimicrobial.
Rosemary Antioxidant co2 Extract has natural antioxidant properties that protects cells against not only oxidation + inflammation but also against pathogens.
nature inspired + plant based
herbal + organic + curative
chemical free creations